Delicious Chicken and Bacon Tray Bake
This one-pan chicken tray bake is quick and easy without compromising on pack-a-punch flavours, making it a firm family favourite for a healthy midweek dinner.
4 skinless Sutton Hoo Chicken breasts
4 rashers smoked streaky bacon
300g cherry tomatoes on the vine
2 tsp dried oregano
4 tsp sweet paprika
1 lemon, cut into 8
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C
2. Put the oregano and sweet paprika into a bowl, and coat chicken breast as evenly as possible
3. Wrap the bacon around each chicken breast and lay onto a baking tray coated with the hillfarm rapeseed oil
4. Add the lemons, tomatoes and rosemary, and cook for 30mins at 180c.
5. Leave to rest for 5 minutes before serving with seasonal vegetables and new potatoes.
Thank you to hillfarm oils for this fabulous recipe, we hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
© Jemma Watts Photography http://www.jemmawatts.com